- Extension and expansion of the production and storage area at the location Schwanenschlatt.
- Expansion of the pressroom equipment with a fully equipped 8-color Mark Andy flexo printing machine. This means that for the first time ever, innovative Belissima print quality can be used.
- Introduction of a new, highly efficient ERP and production planning system.
- Installation of a new Flexor 540 2C punching machine including semi turret rewinder and innovative WINK Smart Gap Touch system for digital control and standardization of the punching process
- Enlargement of label production by another Omega 330 punching machine from AB Graphic
- Purchase of another, fully automatic Leporellofalzmaschine type Sermar
- In June 2017 son Phillip Hitpaß joins the company after studying for 4 years in the USA.
- Acquisition of the company BK-Idustrieelektronic (BKI) and expanding of the division "project-based electronics". Construction of a new area of activity with a focus on development and production of "electronic control".
- Purchase of a 6-colour Nilpeter UV-Flexographic printing press
- Purchase of another technically highly-specialised OMEGA 330 A.T.R. type label punching machine equipped with a spindle rewinder for automatic and efficient adhesion of the rolls
- Start of production in the new production hall in Dingden including office and production premises measuring 2,000 m²
- Expansion of the Technical Department and the Service and Repair Department to double their size
- Purchase of commercial premises measuring 6,000 m² in Dingden
- Start of construction of new production and storage hall
- Purchase of another technically highly-specialised F.I.T. type label punching machine (for widths of up to 410 mm) with label error detection and dust extraction
- Purchase of a SOMAFLEX fan-folding machine
- Extension of the production and storage area to 650 m²
- Start of our own label production on premises measuring 450 m² in Hamminkeln-Ringenberg
- Purchase of a technically highly specialised OMEGA 330 type label punching machine (suitable for widths of up to 330 mm) with 3 punching stations, label error detection and dust extraction
- Extension of the administration building to 350 m²
- 3 sales areas are set up in Germany
- Opening up of the Dutch market
- First Europe-wide activities
- Setting up of a Technical, Repair and Service Department
- Development of our own Software Department for bar code technology
- Formation of the company